Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? We're here to answer it! However, if you don't see your question listed below,
please contact us, and we'll reply to your inquiry ASAP.
- Q. How long will it take to receive my Backyard Workroom after placing my order?
- A. In most cases, you can expect to have your Backyard workroom installed within 2-3 weeks. Due to holidays or increased demand, it may take longer. We will send updates so you can track the progress of your order.
- Q. Do I need to install a foundation?
- A. No. The Backyard Workroom has a prefabricated steel foundation. You can level the floor periodically by adjusting the footings with a wrench. Concrete pavers are included to support the foundation.
- Q. What does the shipping cost?
- A. Shipping and installation is included within 50 miles of Dallas. Call for exact pricing in excess of 50 miles or out of state delivery.
- Q. How long does it take to assemble?
- A. Our crew assembles the Backyard Workroom in 3-4 hours. Times may vary depending on site conditions.
- Q. Can the workroom withstand heavy winds?
- A. The Backyard Workroom is constructed with a steel foundation and HWS monolithic composite panel systems and is engineered to withstand most heavy winds and adverse weather conditions.
- Q. Is the Backyard Workroom under warranty?
- A. Yes. We offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the HWS monolithic composite panel systems, roofing, and steel foundation. The AC/Heater unit, fixtures, door and windows are also warranted through your local Home Depot.
- Q. Is there anything I need to do to my Backyard Workroom prior to move in?
- A. No. The Backyard Workroom arrives with the interior and exterior painted in the colors you select when you order, along with interior lighting, engineered hardwood flooring, and 4 electrical outlets.
- Q. Does the Backyard Workroom require maintenance?
- A. You would maintain your Backyard Workroom just like you would your home.
- Q. Do I need to connect the electricity?
- A. Yes. A licensed electrician will need to secure a permit and connect per your cities code requirements.
- Q. Is the Backyard Workroom internet-ready?
- A. No wiring is provided for internet, however Wifi from your house should be sufficient. You may need a Wifi booster.
- Q. Why is the Backyard Workroom patent-pending? What it included in the patent?
- A. Several aspects of design, manufacturing and assembly have been submitted for application. Once approved, we will be granted a patent. This innovative prefab, factory-made Backyard Workroom is unlike any other product on the market. We are seeking a patent to protect our innovative design.
- Q. What does it take to become a franchisee?
- A. You must apply to be accepted into our franchise program. All partners must have the resources and reputation to become an approved franchisee.